Wednesday 29 January 2014

School ka 'Dabba'

The title of this post might remind many of us of the famous hindi movie, ‘Stanley ka Dabba’.The movie was about Stanley and his efforts of getting a perfect dabba to school. It indeed was a movie with a soul and lots of food. If we actually give it a thought then really school tiffins are very important. As a child I remember being bothered so much about my tiffin. My dabba was a matter of pride for me, better and yummier the food, cooler would I be in my class.

Every school child wishes to carry the yummiest dabba to school. For some its for their taste buds, for some its their hunger, and for some others its just a show-off of an awesome dabba and thus an awesome Mom. School tiffins need to be healthy and filling. Children spend a great amount of time in school. Hence the meal they have during school hours is important. Their energy level for the remaining day largely depends on their meal in school. I know of many schools which offer two recesses for the kids, and that’s how even a breakfast tiffin or a short break tiffin is carried by many kids.

Kids need the best of nutrition, hence I would say, ‘School ka dabba’ is the most important dabba and so should be given the most of all the attention.


A filling tiffin



No comments:

Post a Comment