Friday 24 January 2014

Some 'healthy' food for your thought.

Hey there guys! I am Smital, a student from Mumbai pursuing my masters in Public Relations.

I am a regular girl striving to cope up with something called ‘Life’. I have decided to start writing today because I realize how grumpy and complaining have we all become, including myself. We just whine about a lot of things, but never appreciate. It is necessary for us to take life with a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar. Through this blog I shall try to see the unseen hope,feel the never felt faith and appreciate good food. My blog is about hope-love- faith and Food!

It is said that People who love to eat are always the best people. Good food is like a tonic. Tonic for a hungry stomach, tonic for a healthy heart. It’s sad to realize how we somehow do not fit healthy food into our busy schedules nowadays. I had read in a recent article, that most of us have jobs that entail sitting for huge chunks of time and putting mayonnaise on just about everything. True we live in competitive world – but not nearly as competitive as the world in which our ancestors struggled to survive. They made it, in part, because their diet kept them strong. They had to eat well in order to survive. Guess what – so do WE.

 I recently received a leaflet which was being distributed in my university, the leaflet was about this tiffin service. And just like you’ll even I thought to myself, “ah! Just another tiffin service”. But something compelled me to read it and moreover try it!

A Mumbai based company named Shree Trikutaa Square Meals aims to offer exactly what we want .We want home cooked, quality food and that is what they offer. They realize the importance of traditional vegetarian home cooked food. Isn’t home cooked food is all that we strive for most of the times? The company offers Vegetarian and Jain Veg food under its brand Chadaro Taza Tazaa


Chawal-dal-roti is all the common man wants at various times of his day, and Chadaro exactly offers this. For me any food-experience has to be a hygienic one. That is my only concern off course followed by how economic it is. And I am pleased to say that the Chadaro food experience was very ‘Ghar ka Khana’ feeling for me and yes it was well suited for my pockets as well. Their meal plans start as low as Rs 45 onwards.

What makes Chadaro more beneficial is that they have chosen to offer food in this tiffin service system way. We all know advantages of a dabba service for students or working professionals in a city like Mumbai. They deliver food, wherever you want them to in Mumbai. They offer breakfast tiffin, as well as lunch tiffin in various meal plans. What better than a healthy tiffin in Mumbai.
What else will a happy man want beyond good economical home cooked food? And Chadaro is the simple solution for this. There is a lot about this tiffin service venture, which I still want to write about. I shall keep you guys updated about it through my following posts.


Isn’t this a wonderful beginning to our quest for hope? We start off with some healthy food for a happy heart.

P.S. here is image of the interesting leaflet that I had recieved , which started it all!









No comments:

Post a Comment